My Grocery List August 2017
This week has been another good one budget-wise and food wise!
- Diced tomatoes
- Coconut cream
- Chicken tenderloins
- Aidell’s Chicken and Apple Sausage
- Aidell’s Ginger and Scallion Sausage
these sausages are my lifesavers and thankfully were on sale!
- Bell peppers
Meals to prep
- Breakfasts – Hard boiled eggs (or aidell’s sausage) with guacamole and produce. No frittata this week!
- Chicken Pad Thai – recipe to come soon! Yes it’s Whole30!
- Swiss Steak and Mashed Potatoes – also Whole30!
- Toddler potty seat – eek yes potty training will be happening soon! I got the kind that sits on top of the regular toilet because it takes up less space
Rachel is the creator and owner of Fresh Pine Co. and its subsidiaries, including allwavyhair.com = the #1 Web Source for naturally wavy hair information & tips. Rachel received a Breakout New Blogger Scholarship at FinCon 2018. She enjoys writing niche content about budget lifestyle, eco-friendly living, and mental health.