My Grocery List August 2017
This week has been another good one budget-wise and food wise!
- Diced tomatoes
- Coconut cream
- Chicken tenderloins
- Aidell’s Chicken and Apple Sausage
- Aidell’s Ginger and Scallion Sausage
these sausages are my lifesavers and thankfully were on sale!
- Bell peppers
Meals to prep
- Breakfasts – Hard boiled eggs (or aidell’s sausage) with guacamole and produce. No frittata this week!
- Chicken Pad Thai – recipe to come soon! Yes it’s Whole30!
- Swiss Steak and Mashed Potatoes – also Whole30!
- Toddler potty seat – eek yes potty training will be happening soon! I got the kind that sits on top of the regular toilet because it takes up less space