Tag: low waste

A Couple of DIYs: Pizza Crust and Waffle Mix

A Couple of DIYs: Pizza Crust and Waffle Mix

Can I be honest about something? I don’t think it’s a secret that we eat about 80% Whole30, 90% Paleo, and the other 10% “Food Freedom”/Whatever We Feel Like. Well a couple of those items that fall into the 10% are pizza and waffles. Here […]

3 Ingredient DIY Household Cleaner

3 Ingredient DIY Household Cleaner

Not too long ago, I shared a post about the household cleaners that are worth the extra cost.  What I didn’t mention is that when my husband and I were paying off our student loans we didn’t buy ANY of these. We had exactly ONE cleaner, […]