This week I had a budget fail that really stuck out to me as a “stupid tax,” but then also a budget win that almost made up for it just a day later! These were both pretty unique things so I figured it might be […]
Month: August 2017
I’ve been working at my full time job for a bit over year (I was promoted so really it’s only been six months in my current position). I’ve sometimes felt like I can’t stay focused at work all the time. Or more accurately, like there […]
This week has been another good one budget-wise and food wise!
- Diced tomatoes
- Coconut cream
- Chicken tenderloins
- Aidell’s Chicken and Apple Sausage
- Aidell’s Ginger and Scallion Sausage
these sausages are my lifesavers and thankfully were on sale!
- Bell peppers
Meals to prep
- Breakfasts – Hard boiled eggs (or aidell’s sausage) with guacamole and produce. No frittata this week!
- Chicken Pad Thai – recipe to come soon! Yes it’s Whole30!
- Swiss Steak and Mashed Potatoes – also Whole30!
- Toddler potty seat – eek yes potty training will be happening soon! I got the kind that sits on top of the regular toilet because it takes up less space
If you get nothing else out of this article, decluttering while zero waste IS possible. I’m a work in progress on both minimalism and zero waste. Some things I’ve noticed while working on both is that often, when in a big declutter phase, people often […]